2014-10-31

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

♥ Hi, good-good and sunny incredible Halloween day♥

This post was a surprise; I´m been waiting today to share this LO Halloween themed I made. When my kids come home from school they will hallucinate......je,je; here they are; my oldest daugther (little one is just 4 months) and my son last Halloween nigth. The other picture is from our home decor.

The journal (in our languaje) reads:  “HALLOWEEN night..... the moment when the doors between the two worlds are open”.

Hope you like it and thanks for the visit.




I used a few elements from "the dusty attic", but unfortunately I don´t have anyone Halloween themed.

Dusty Attic flowers:  DA0803 Dusty in bloom Vintage Rose
Fancy Trim #3 Chippies
Branch #1 Chippies

I worked a lot to add all the dimension I can in this LO.









The text is actually printed and distressed because my handwriting is horrible
"the moment when the doors between the two worlds are open"


Hope you liked.
Thanks for looking and enjoy this Halloween weekend!

Leave me one comment if you want those are very appreciated and follow my blog if you like my work.

Happy scrapping

I made this LO specially to enter october´s challenge:





2 comentarios:

Many thanks for stopping here and leave me your comment. All of them are very apreciated. Thanks.
Elena F. SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN