2013-04-04

BURGER TILDA CARD


Aupa bukatu berri dudan txartela erakusten dizuet. Larunbatetik aurrera argazki hobeagoak aterako ditudala agintzen dizuet, berriro ere argazki kamera dudanean.


Hi I want to share just finished card. I promise that I´ll take better pictures on saturday when I got back my reflex. I made this card FOR ME to mothers day, to sign my child to me. Here were I live, "Maite Zaitugu" we say to "We Love you". 

I wish to enter this card in those cahallenges:

http://marvelousmagnoliachallenge.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/marvelous-magnolia-challenge-21.html  ANYTHING GOES
http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/challenge-190-sketch.html  SKETCH
http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/hats-off-to-you-and-dt-call.html  HATS OFF TO YOU
http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/fashionista-challenge-14-mothers-day.html  MOTHERS DAY CARD
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/march-magnolia-only-challenge.html  ADD FLOWERS
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/monthly-challenge-march-girly.html  GIRLY






The stamp is coloured with distress inks in those colours: 
 Walnut stain, Antique linen, Vintage photo, Tattered rose, Aged mahogany, Dried marigold, Milled lavender, Dusty concord and black shoot.
I added some glitter glue to the lace of apron of Tida´s.










Hau dena gaurkoz. Eskarrik asko bisitagatik. 
Utzi mezu bat nahi baduzu eta harpidetu (goien ezkerrean duzu botoia, DOAN DA) nere lana gustokoa baduzu.

That´s all folks. Thanks for stop here.
Leave your comment If you want and suscribe (up is the link, is FREE) if you like my work.



SUPPLIES LIST / Erabilitakoak:
Irudiak/Images: Magnolia´s Burger Tilda rubber stamp.
Kartulinak/Cardstock : Bazzil vanilla, Bazzil prune, White Moulin du Coq Acuarelle cardstock 325gm (for the stamp).
Paperak/Papers:  Magnolia Ink “Sweet Crazy Love” Cloudy purple hearts and Vintage plum papers.
Rose leaves from IamRoses.
Pearl from  Kaiser "pewter" in the center of the biggest rose that I made.
Stamps: I made my own stamp with a cutting die alphabet and then mount to acrilic block, because is nowhere an stamp sentiment in basque.
Coloured with DISTRESS INK PADS (All edges distressed with Walnut stain pad).
Trokelak/dies: Sizzix Clear oval and Marianne´s rosesMagnolia doohickeys Peaky Floral Tabs.
Lace and ribbon (crispy ribbon) from a local store.
Paintbrushes (0+00), Glitter glue, Hot glue, trimcat, scissors, scor-pal…

7 comentarios:

  1. Oh my.....this Burger Tilda Stamp is sooooo cute.The card is really beautiful,I love it.xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love your take on the sketch.
    Thanks for playing at MDUC.
    Hugs Kylie

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Such a lovely card Elena!
      Thank you for joining MDUC this week for the sketch.
      Have a great weekend!
      Hugs, Camilla

      Eliminar
  3. thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the lace and flowers, very pretty card
    Hugs Julie P

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh this is such a BEAUTIFUL card Elena!! I love it!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Gorgeous card, in lovely soft colors. Thank you for joining us at Fashionista and we hope to see you again.

    with love from Holland,
    Dorothy

    ResponderEliminar

Many thanks for stopping here and leave me your comment. All of them are very apreciated. Thanks.
Elena F. SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN